Tuesday 23 September 2014

Hair Happiness - Must Have Hair Products

"If you hair looks good I can deal with anything"
- Lorna Moore 

Hair is often described as your best accessory! Having a great hair day can instantly give you more confidence and put you in a good mood.

Here are a few of my haircare must have products to make sure you have a good hair day everyday!


Hair Oil

Hair oil helps to keep your hair silky smooth and hydrated. My favourite is the argania hair oil, this organic moroccan argan oil treatment is perfect for dry hair. Add a small amount of this oil to the tips and end sections of your hair for an instant moisture boost. 
I also like to run some of this oil through my hair while its damp before blow drying - this helps to stop the ends of my hair drying out too much under the heat of the hair dryer. 


 Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo is a definite must have product! A few sprays of dry shampoo at the roots of your hair will give it new life. Not only does dry shampoo help to stop your hair getting greasy it also adds volume and body to your hair and can help cover up dark roots.
I love the batiste range of dry shampoo, they are very affordable, smell great and do a fantastic job of making your hair look amazing! My favourite scent at the moment is 'blush' - this scent makes my hair smell like flowers all day long. 

 Heat Defence Spray

When using any form of heat on your hair (hair dryer, straighteners, curlers etc) it is vital that you use a heat defence spray to protect your hair from damage.
My favourite is the Charles Worthington strength & repair spray - it has a very light spray which doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, it also smells fantastic!



TreSemme Paddle Brush

My final must have hair item is simply a great brush. The right brush can do so much for your hair. I personally could not be without a paddle brush. The paddle brush is great if like me you have long, thick hair. I find that my TreSemme brush is able to brush through my thick hair easily without pulling or breaking the hair. 



Let me know what hair products you could not live without!
And remember happiness isn't all about having great hair, but its a good place to start :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I have never tried the dry shampoo though. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete